Tuesday 20 December 2011

Was yesterday's lesson interesting and useful?

Assalamualaikum ...........
Hai..!!!


We meet once again at this time.Before I write with more words ,I would to thank who follow my blog.
On the last English class,one group from student of my class has been a n presentation.In my opinion , I think the presentation over all is good.Although, yesterday is there anything rather than those who give little commitment but is still enjoyed and understood what they try to present.


I have learned a lot yesterday about the contextual clues. In the contextual clues have many subtopics these is a synoniym , anthonym , definition , exampale , explanation, general context and restatement.
CONTEXTUAL CLUES are words, phrases or sentences within the article that can help readers to deduce meaning without referring to the dictionary.
Before that, I dont know about the contextual clues . Then, when they explain about the contextual clues then i know.I see my friends enjoyed with this presentation.

I think that all..a
see you again.....
wasalam... 

No comments:

Post a Comment